Reviews shipping schedule with Team Leader and insures customer orders are packaged correctly and on time.
- Pull and pack out orders based on shipping schedule.
- Pull parts to be shipped by following picking list.
- Package orders to ensure no freight damage is incurred.
- Communicate with Team Leader and customer service on any late shipments.
- Place proper shipping labels on product.
- Use computer to make appropriate labels and tags.
- Builds pallets using saw and nail gun in order to package shipments correctly.
- Package overnight orders when needed.
- Load LTL vans and Flatbed trucks as needed.
- Work with paint line when needed to support production.
Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation.
Must be capable of pushing and pulling up to 75lbs. and lifting 50lbs.
Must be able to work flexible hours to support customer demands.
Shipping experience a plus
Forklift experience a plus
Computer experience a plus