Open Position Loader/Unloader
This position is responsible for supporting the painting operation to maintain a high level of productivity. This position is responsible for reviewing the schedule and ensuring that the proper material is being prepared for painting to support customer orders. You will need to work with Team Leader in to ensure the below:
- The correct product is prepared.
- Racks are loaded and cleaned for painting.
- If cleaning is behind, provide support as needed.
- Racks are full and maintained ahead of painting. Never let the painter become idle due to not having material on racks.
- Unload oven and racks and prepare customer orders where applicable.
- Maintain a finish goods inventory of high-volume products like. Try to anticipate upcoming orders based on history. Work with Customer Account Manager to determine what parts to inventory.
- Ensure that Customer returns are consumed before built inventory.
- Paint when the painter goes on break. The paint operation should never stop. It will sometime be necessary to back up paint when the painter is at lunch.
- Load racks into the paint booth.
- Load material into oven as quickly as possible. The painter should never have to stop painting.
Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation. Capable of Pushing and Pulling up to 75 lbs. and lifting to 50 lbs.
LJS Solutions offers competitive benefits programs including Health, Dental, & Vision insurance along with Employer matched 401(k) and Health Savings Account.