Open Position Project Manager
The primary function of this position will be to support our operations team and to grow with our company. The candidate will work directly supporting outside sales and installation team along with working directly with various customers.
- Experience in QuickBooks is a must, quoting, order entry, invoicing, purchasing, and inventory management.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in shipping, receiving, and arranging various freight carriers.
- Excellent written and oral skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work quickly, accurately, and the ability to effectively plan and organize your work.
- Ability to coordinate new customer – new vendor set up.
- A quick learner, attention to detail and punctual.
- Manufacturing background preferred.
LJS Solutions offers competitive benefit programs including Health, Dental, & Vision insurance along with Employer matched 401(k) and Health Savings Account.